BEAUTY | Reward Program aka Product Lust

04:48

Here's the thing. I know me all too well. Its always hunky-dory in the beginning and soon enough the fizz escapes. Excitement flattens. And its back to meh.

But this time I am going far and abound to trap my sneaky conscience and motivate it to remain strong. And to do so, I would like to introduce, the Carrot!

Let me explain. I order to motivate my lazy-butt to stick to my healthy-me 2015 ambition I have decided to dangle a carrot as motivation. AKA as a reward. Yes, I am that bad. Sue me.

At the end of every target I achieve I will treat myself to an item I am lusting after. Something that I won't generally purchase on a whim...something decadent, something special. 

And even though I don't have a target as yet, greedy me has chosen the treat for my soul. The much lusted, much needed....Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette!

(Image from: urbandecay.com)

Now Urban Decay does not retail in India just as yet but if you are persistent enough in your lust and search, the (web) universe will answer.

BeautyBay is the only store that has the original pallete. Elitify stocks pallette 3 at the moment and Flipkart stocks a mini version of pallete 3.

The one I want is the original one. I am not a make up enthusiast but lately I have been focussing on grooming and this pallette is my ultimate desire for minimal indulgences.

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Thanks for the information!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visit Y&H Cargo India for Shipping and Freight Forwarding Services.
    Shipping Company in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Blog, keep it up for more information like this. Visit our page for lifestyle magazine.
    Lifestyle Magazine India

    ReplyDelete
  4. One the best information, I have found in this blog. Visit Kalakutir of the best services for the Commercial Vehicle Wrap, Vinyl Signage Printing and School Bus Painting.
    School Bus Painting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pain occurs when something hurts, causing an uncomfortable or unpleasant feeling. The presence of pain often means that something is wrong. Each individual is the best judge of his or her own pain.

    Here are some medicine which treats the pain from mild to severe and they are also available without prescription in the USA with money back guaranteed.

    Buy Codeine Online
    Buy Diazepam Online
    Buy Dilaudid Online
    Buy Hydrocodone Online
    Buy Lortab Online
    Buy Norco Online
    Buy Opana ER Online

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lakshay Arora is Stock broker in Delhi, 9+ year's Experience , We are deal in Intraday tips provider in Delhi, Stock Market Expert in Delhi, Mutual funds Expert in Delhi, Types of Investment and Demate Account Service in Delhi etc. Contact us for these types of services

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by. I can't wait to hear your mind. Shine bright. XX.