FUN | Movietime

02:10

Latest experiences seem to point towards a startling realization: I seem to unquestioningly and thoroughly enjoy all movies watched on a weeknight. Preferably the last show.

While I ponder over some scientific explanation, I watched this film last night and LOVED IT!

Exhilarating. Bizarre. Zippy. And the cherry on top, Colin Firth in action. Literally.
ENTER-fuckin-TAINER, this film is Bollywood plus style and logic.

(DISCLAIMER: I'm not a critic nor do I understand why anyone would read someone else's point of view and then decide to go for a movie. My comments won't be deeply analaytical. Nor will I indignantly pronounce whether or not should watch a film. You decide.)




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by. I can't wait to hear your mind. Shine bright. XX.