COVETING THESE 3 GENIUS BEAUTY BRANDS

06:21



I did something crazy recently.

One fine day, Facebook dutifuly informed me that a friend of mine from Delhi was visiting US for a week. We hadn't spoken in a few weeks and she was due to visit me in Bombay soon. At 3AM that random night, I sent her a Sephora link saying "Hey! So if you happen to pass a Sephora somewhere, mind looking this up?" Vague, random and potentially, rudely opportunist.

I then went about life forgetting this ever happened. Then last night, said friend arrives in Bombay and somewhere between endless banter and looooong yawns, she quiped, "Oh! I got that thing you wanted." What thing? I never...when did I...Facebook? What! Wait...you BOUGHT it!


What she fished out of her bag, is only just the one beauty product of my dreams! See for yourself.  I have dreamed, lusted and desired this for what feels like eternity, though honestly, all this beauty madness has only started recently so excuse the exaggeration. Long story short: gasp, squeal, disbelief, delight, slobbery kisses went down while I clutched this beauty of a palette in my hands and passed out. 

Tarte, is a very hard to find in India and while the company does ship to India (I love them more for this) free shipping requires a minimum of 8K billing. Asking a friend was basically the most logical though, tad embarassing way to get my hands on it. Which brings me to today's thought blurb: all this dedicated blog reading and beauty awareness is making me crave / desire brands that are quite literally, out of my reach. While I am all eyes and ears open for where people are travelling to, here are 3 US origin brands that have me stalk and desire them like a crazy, dejected-ex.

OH GOD! I cannot even verbalise how much I need this brand in my life. First off, I have read ITG for a while and I remember when they came up with the first lot of products. I now feel like a proud mommy when I witnessed their Phase 2 set and basically just died out of desire. 
LUSTING AFTER: Milky Jelly cleanser (I am gonna order like 6 to get me through the year when I get the chance); Boy Brow in Black and the Stretch Concealer in Deep. Closely followed by both the masks and balm dotcom. I know I know, why leave the rest out, but I try to exercise control when I can.  I love how they have segregated their kits and I am willing to risk buying concealer without trying because they themselves understand the plight and have the coolest youtube channel that'll give you an idea on the shades. 

PS: how beautiful are their models! They are all friends and associates of ITG/ Glossier aka Real Women!
PPS: major crush on Emily Weiss' voice



SW Basics: I was sold (at an extremely superficial level), just to the packaging. I mean how gorgeous! 
LUSTING AFTER: It doesnt quite matter what I purchase, but I have narrowed down on these two as my first purchase. This fantastic read about founder Adina Grigore inspired me to compile this list. 



DS & Durga: I have come across this brand quiet a lot on the blogosphere, but it wasn't until I read co-founder Kavi Ahuja Moltz's interview, that it quickly crawled up my need list.
LUSTING AFTER: Sadly, this one, I will have to personally experience to buy so boohoo!

(IMAGES USED ARE NOT MY OWN AND USED FOR REPRESENTATIVE PURPOSES ONLY. THE SOURCES ARE LINKED ON THE IMAGES)

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Buy brand and generic medicines like Adderall, Percocet, Methadone, Xanax, Soma pills online without any prescription, in the United States At Ship From USA Online.


    Buy Ambien Online

    Yellow Xanax Bars

    Buy Adderall Online

    Buy Dilaudid Online

    Buy Ativan online

    Buy Tramadol Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, I like the way you describe about all these product. I am also a blogger and love to write about fashion. You can check out here: https://www.darveys.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get online the best fabric wholesale supplier in Surat Gujrat, We deal in cotton dobby dyed, pv cotton, mal cotton rfd etc. Visit to order -
    Best Fabric Wholesale Supplier in Surat India

    ReplyDelete
  4. Louis Exports, the best gold plated jewellery manufacturer in Faridabad, makes people remember not only the jewellery itself, but also the woman who wears that jewellery. Visit to order -
    Best Gold Plated Jewellery manufacturer in Faridabad

    ReplyDelete
  5. New Agri Growth Global is involved as the best organic red onion supplier in Mumbai India. We are manufacturing and supplying the excellent quality of Onions. Visit to order -
    Best organic red onion supplier in India

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sanigen is the top online hand wash liquid and detergent liquid wholesale supplier company in Kerala India. Apart from cleaning the hands and killing the germs, handwash offers innumerable benefits. Visit to order -
    Best Hand Wash and Detergent Liquid Manufacturer Company

    ReplyDelete
  7. As the online biggest cotton seed oil cake manufacturer and supplier company in Andhra Pradesh, India. We are focused on providing our clients with an excellent quality designer range of Cotton Seed Oil cake in this industry. Visit to order -
    Biggest cotton seed oil cake manufacturer and supplier company in Andhra Pradesh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sri Venkateshwara is involved as the best Silk Saree Manufacturer and Supplier Company in Andhra Pradesh providing the best grade Pure Handloom Sarees to the clients. We have a precious collection of Pure Kanjivaram Silk Sarees for our clients. Visit to order -
    Best Silk Saree Manufacturer and Supplier Company in Andhra Pradesh

    ReplyDelete
  9. ION Farms bring the goodness & become the best Pure Organic Cow Desi Ghee manufacturer, Wholesale Supplier and Distributor in Gurgaon, Haryana India. Visit to order -
    Best Organic Cow Desi Ghee manufacturer in Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Searching for reliable organic jaggery, drumstick & banana exporter from India. Export organic drumstick & banana in bulk quantity from India. Visit to Order -
    Reliable organic jaggery & banana exporter from India

    ReplyDelete
  11. Biggest verified Hand Towels & Double Bed Sheets manufacturers, wholesaler, exporter & supplier in Mumbai, India. Get towels & bed sheets from biggest manufacturer. Visit to Order -
    Biggest Verified Hand Towels & Bed Sheets Manufacturer in India

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by. I can't wait to hear your mind. Shine bright. XX.