DIY | STATEMENT NECKPIECE

04:47

Its my favourite time of the year & its here to stay a while #mumbaimonsoon.

To commemorate such a glorious afternoon I accomplished a long overdue Pinterest project. 



I followed this very simple tutorial  & the supplies were procured at a local sewing supplies store. I went with a black and gold combination and it turned out prettyurous.


The took my less than thirty minutes to put it together and the cost came to a little over 1$ with material left for few more pieces.

I am so excited to document that I finished something, I am going with this pretty terrible photograph. The final piece is actually pretty rad, I promise. 

I think I will do it justice and take some nice photos soon. But for now, yeeeeee! . 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by. I can't wait to hear your mind. Shine bright. XX.