HOME | THE JOY THAT IS HOME FRAGRANCE

05:26


Every poet, author, magazine columnist and hell, blogger worth their salt have declared the small joys of life as the key to happiness and fulfillment. And as an avid consumer of said poetry, book, magazine and blog, I agree one hundred percent with the theory.

Whether it is a cheap orange ice candy or decadent peanut butter cupcake, my little pleasures in life is usually gastronomic. A close second is, home fragrances and as I have talked about here, its borderline obsessive. I cannot begin to explain the peace, joy and calm I feel after I light up my gorgeous red oil burner after a long, hard day.
BEAUTY / NO FILTER
I don't have a favourite brand as such for home fragrances and I usually pick mine from boutique all over the country. | My first was from a boutique in Hauz Khaz Village; A divine Jasmine number, the brand of which I sadly never noted :( |  My largest haul was probably at this store in Auroville, Pondicherry. 


Adding to my arsenal of reaching nirvana are these two gems I collected in the capital city while visiting my best friend last month.


I was not familiar with the brand Rosemoore before walking into their kiosk at the mall. Apart from the clean and elegant packaging |I am a sucker for packaging; Looking at you Soap & Glory!| what struck me most is their variety of unconventional fragrances. Egyptian Cotton, White Tea and White Mulberry were my top favorites. Unable to choose |it was really, really hard OK! And I am one of those obessive-regretter type person| I bought the White Tea (sadly, discontinued) burner oil and the Egyptian Cotton room freshner. I also got my friend a Cranberry & Fig room freshner which she chose. I found it very familiar to my Raspberry Oil. After just one use, I was hooked! The clean, fresh, soothing scents lingers for long while I drift off. Especially the burner oil. The scent stays till I wake up!

I knew I wanted more. Unsure of an actual store in Mumbai I ventured online and lo and behold, the products are available online on their site as well as here

I would love to try White Mulberry next but only after I exhaust atleast one of the bottles in my collection | insert sheepish emoji |

Simple, materialistic pleasures of life.

Love


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by. I can't wait to hear your mind. Shine bright. XX.