OH, WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!

10:55



Just when I thought I'd wrap up my day with a good deed I landed myself in the gravest of predicaments.
The Bloglovin 2015 awards are here and for the category of Best Written Content they have pitted not one, not two but ALL of my favourite blogs against each other!

Its like asking a mother to pick her favourite child. Not that I know the feeling, but its probably like that (OK fine. Maybe I'm being a little dramatic. Again.) 

Now I want it known that irrespective of my vote, I read, love and support all the 5 blogs.
Leandra, Joanna, Garance, Team The Everygirl and Team Coveteur you have my heart, eyes, mind and vote. 

Goodluck to all the lovely ladies!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by. I can't wait to hear your mind. Shine bright. XX.