A SIMPLE WAY TO DRINK MORE WATER

23:19




So apparently there is one single, simple solution to everyone's every life issue.
Water!
What can't water solve ? If you need yourself some reasons, take 6. Or 12
How about 34 reasons to get guzzling?

Convinced?
Great!

But the question is, how does a water-ignorer go from 300ml to 3000ml without giving up?

There are many tricks out there...it doesn't have to plain water; tea, coffee, green tea all counts. Have sparkling instead of still; add some OJ into the bottle...the trickery we adopt, I tell you.

But I found me a very simple solution.
Drink water from a wide mouthed bottle. 
Yeah, its really that simple and effective.

In comparison to my last 2 bottles, which were recycled Snapple and a wine bottle respectively, I realized I drink a LOT more water from my wide-mouthed, 1 litre PET bottle with the same hourly alarm.

If I was to go nerdy, comparing the diameter of the mouth of all 3 bottles will explain the logic. I'm not sure if this is common wisdom, but it was a radical discovery for me. I can now drink up to 2 litres of water at work which is a LOT compared to the 300 odd ml is used to have mainly from coffee...


Happy chugging!




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by. I can't wait to hear your mind. Shine bright. XX.