FITNESS | 30 DAYS TO SPLIT CHALLENGE

00:36



Cassey Ho is back with another 30 days challenge and I am super excited for this one. Getting my splits is a crucial requirement to upgrade myself from Funk Jazz to Lyrical Jazz level at Danceworx and lyrical jazz is what I really really really want to do. Problem is dance needs extreme discipline and working the body regularly and well, by now we know how great I am at discipline, eh?

This month, the drill is a little different from the last, where you did one stretch a day. To get splits it needs a little more work and here are the instructions from Cassey's blog:

"Ok but here’s how this month’s challenge is different than The Stretch Project. Everyday I will need you to do stretches 1-5, your foundational stretches. You may not skip them. So, the first 5 days, you are doing the first 5 stretches! Then beginning day 6, you will just add one move on. So on day 6, you will do 1-5 and 6. On day 30, you will do 1-5 and 30. Get it? So you will do 6 moves a day beginning day 6."

Read more at http://www.blogilates.com/#rcmkpEs3M7PscRDw.99


I had some trouble getting photographed in the last challenge which eventually lead me to give up. Yeah, gold medal for commitment! Thing is, posting a picture daily is sometimes the only motivation. I don't think the whole winner concept will work outside of USA but hey, I'll reward myself if I do an honest 30 days this month, I promise. So I am gonna do super RnD over the weekend to work with a auto timer and take a selfie.

Would you undertake a challenge like this? 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by. I can't wait to hear your mind. Shine bright. XX.