NUTRITION | HEALTHY SNACK BOX IS FINALLY AVAILABLE!!

23:01



























Mondays are just never, ever good news for me (is it for anybody?)  Especially when I have had the most fun, lazy, TV Marathon and good food kind of weekend, which I wish didn't end. And to then wake up to a morning that looks like dusk and finding I am out of coffee is just ominous. I basically just dragged my ass to office yesterday against my free will, all in the name of adulthood.

(Awesome Illustration by Gemma Correl)

There I said it. 

On such a Monday, the only possibility of being cheered was the arrival of my Nibble Box trial pack!

I have followed this New York blog for years, and I distinctly remember feeling envious every time Joanna gushess about the awesome snack service she subscribes to and loves. I mean 4PM hunger pang is not really an urban myth but a super legit and hard to cater to demand.

I am terrible at pre-planning for any sort of mid-meal hunger terror and on most days I go hungry till the next meal. This then leads to over eating and then meal times go for a toss.

So when I saw the Facebook ad of Nibble Box, my heart flipped twice over and I bought the trial box almost immediately. I am thrilled that my beloved city is catching up to international concepts and it is about time someone designed a snack delivery system.

Without further ado, here's presenting my first, Nibble Box >


I received my box at 11 am, just as I poured my first cup of coffee. 1 breakfast cookie was demolished before I could even think blog :D


WHAT I GOT



There are 4 items in individual packaging and each pack contained:

1 Pumpkin Spice Latte Granola Bar
3 Pumpkin Pie Spice Breakfast Cookies (mini)
Half a handful of Cayenne Kippie Bag
Half a handful 1 pack Figgy Fugitive

DELIVERY

Ordered on: 23rd July, Thursday
Received on: 27th July, Monday

Not bad.

VALUE FOR MONEY


The MRP on each unit is 100 bucks. Which means I am getting 400 bucks worth snacks at 250 which is not bad, but I would have liked the box to include 5 snacks instead of four to cover the work days.

TASTE TEST

I have pecked into all 4 items and I liked all. The quality is really really good! The soft, chewy, coco-nutty breakfast cookie is delicately sweet and my clear favorite. I expected the Cayenne Kippie Bag to be spicy and much to my delight it infact was not at all spicy, very tasty and unlike most store bought salted nuts, these are very lightly salted.


NUTRITION

The package says: No processed sugar, artificial flavours, added colour or preservatives. From what I ate, I take this to be waaaaaaaaaaay healthier than 

PACKAGING

Not very important but a total novelty; the simple, sturdy cardboard boxes are purposeful and reusable. The DIY worthiness is so high, I might subscribe just for the 4 cardboard boxes.

OFFERINGS

There are almost 100 options to choose from, though there are more sweet options than savoury. The way I see it, there are two sections.

One, a good selection of breakfast options that can be stored and eaten at the desk.

BREAKFAST COOKIE: Very clever concept. The 11AM cookie- coffee combo was quiet nice and I am excited to try the chocochip ones.




GRANOLA: I am not a fan of granola; Muesli is a much healthier option because granola is usually baked with some kind of oil or fat. Another reason for the dislike are the dried fruits (prunes, raisins, apricots etc.) that turn soggy and eeky in contact with milk or yoghurt.

I have kept the only two raisin-less options to TRY > Choco-Hazelnut and Seedy Soulmate.



GRANOLA BARS: Great for when you are running out of the door with toast in hand. I usually kept away from these because of the high sugar content but I am looking forward to try a few from this section.


And then there is a section of midday/ afternoon nibbles.

RAW BARS: An alternate to granola bars perhaps. I have TRASHED both these because I am not a fan of dates and frankly, these look like mithai




SPICED TRAIL MIXES: The only savory section. I wish there were some lesser decadent / spicy options. But the range is MASSIVE!


NFS COMBO: I like nuts and seeds; hate dried fruits. I have very limited option here. But for the less fussy, this is a handful of health.




In peroration, Nibble Box is a blessing for career girls (or boys) who intend on eating right at every meal but are left at the mercy of office canteens. I plan to distribute the monthly kitty between my work desk, gym bag, bedside table and hope to make better snack decisions while watching GoT at 1AM!

HOW TO ORDER

Upon making the payment, go to the Our Food section. The system automatically keeps all items on your TRY list. So whichever you don't want, TRASH them. After trying, you can rate the item under LIKE or LOVE which basically ensures you get them again I presume.

Delievered via FedEx.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by. I can't wait to hear your mind. Shine bright. XX.