LIFE | WEEKEND SNAPSHOTS

03:00



1) I never thought I'd say this but I have started looking forward to waking early (!!) on Saturday mornings (!!!!!!!) now. It is so so exciting to start my weekends with an exhilarating session of squash playing. I have wanted to learn squash from as long as I remember but somehow it never happened. Couple of years ago I finally found a club close to home with the facilities but not a coach. Funnily, I haven't had a formal lesson yet. My friend who's been playing for years taught the basics and its pretty much easy to take it from there. I end up with tons of bruises & I think i'm one match away from a dislocated shoulder, but boy, oh boy! the rush is just worth every bit of the pain.


2)  Saturday lunch from Bombay Salad Co. is becoming something of a ritual. I tried the Detox salad with Kale, carrot, broccoli, pomegranate seeds, baked fish, mixed seeds, avocado and its like eating a bowl full of sunshine.

3) The myriad of weekend activities that Bombay has to offer is just amazing. This Sunday I went to a Feast Market where independent, boutique cooks, bakers and spice makers set up their stores. The highlight for me was to sample treats from The Parfait Co. They are not retailing in the western suburbs yet so an opportunity to dig into their decadent pots of belgian chocolate & salted caramel parfaits was just unmissable!





4) Disney PIXAR magic at its best this movie! I just didn't want the movie to end. A movie hasn't touched my heart like this in a really long time

Its a good life. Blessed. So blessed.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by. I can't wait to hear your mind. Shine bright. XX.