HEALTH | AUGUST AGENDA

05:25




I am a living example of how most people take their originally healthy body for granted and reach a point where the road to redemption has no shortcuts. In my journey to better health, I am looking at making effective long-term improvements to my lifestyle rather than adopt fads and quick but 
short-lived results


Here are a few changes I'd like to make happen in August



Start day with cinnamon-honey-warm water 
Breakfast = Oats. PBJs have enjoyed their moment!
Drink upto 3 litres of water through the day. 2 litres minimum.
Go vegetarian
Avoid bread


Not leave workout for evening. Attend 8 AM class instead of 8PM. 
To achieve above, move gym membership close to home than office
Boost fat-burning by adding 20 mins HIIT treadmill session, thrice a week
Properly warm up and cool down before and after squash 
Complete any of the Blogilates 30 days challenge


Set a wake up time. If there is one thing I do out of all, let it be this
Start day with pranayam
Start meditating daily even if its for 5 minutes
Remember to take deep breaths through the day
Get back to reading. Finish half read books first.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by. I can't wait to hear your mind. Shine bright. XX.